MBA Professional, Project Manager and Trainer with emphasis on Business, Information Technology, Project Management, Operations Research, Finance and Statistics to improve organization capabilities. Assisting organizations with Delivery of High Technology projects and Knowledge Transfer of Business and Technology Subject Areas to maximize the Portfolio investment. Background in researching, planning, marketing, implementing, reviewing, revising and innovating business strategies for enterprise planning. Implemented IT policies including, IT Strategies, IT Alignment, Business Case Analysis, Portfolio Planning, PMO Practices, Project Scorecards and Operations Systems for Banking, Brokerage, Insurance, Telecommunications and Transportation Companies.
- Crisis Intervention to assist with family stabilization and creation of a therapeutic services plan to support daily family functioning.
- Court Interpreter, Simultaneous, Consecutive and Sight Interpreting.
- Behavioral Therapist, assisting youth and families cope with life issues, social and cultural adaptations (CBT).
- Adjunct Professor, Computer Technology and Project Management.
- Corporate Trainer.
- New Jersey (NJ) Teacher.
- Construction Project Management, $60 Million, 245,000 sq. ft. facility.
- Facilities Management, 1,500,000 sq. ft. facilities.
- Project Management Office Implementation.
- Trainer in Business, Technology and Project Management Courses.
- IT Governance: Strategic Business Planning and IT Alignment .
- Business Transformation: Organization Transition.
- Center of Excellence Practices.
- Marketing of IT Consulting Services.
- Provided Client Marketing support for pre-sales and post-sales.
- Managed Application Development Projects.
- Managed Implementation of Disaster Recovery Plan and Practices.
- Coached Staff on Project Management Methods and Practices.
- Customized Project Management Methodology.
- Disaster Recovery Plans for Enterprise Systems and Data Centers.
- Formulated Risk Management and Contingency Plans.
- Mentored Project Managers, raising CMM Levels.
- Audited Projects' Methods and Practices.
- Prepared Information Systems Plan.
- Architectured Systems Portfolio Management.
- RFP development, tracking and negotiation.
- Implemented Systems Management Methodology.
- Authored Requirements and Analysis.
- Coordinated Business Continuity Plan.
- Designed Architecture for Legacy Systems migration.
- Created Project Information Models.
- Conducted Software Quality Reviews.
- Developed Unit, System and Integration Test Plans.
- Practiced Knowledge Transfer Sessions with Staff.
- Liaison to Vendors, Users and Systems Community.
- Managed Year 2000 Enterprise Program.
- Audit Management
- Bilingual Educator - Spanish and English
- Business Continuity Planning
- Business Process Reengineering
- Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Executive Development
- Financial Management
- IT Governance
- Human Factors
- Interim Executive Services
- Management Consulting
- Methods and Practices
- New Millennium Strategies
- Organization Development
- Planning ERP
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Requirements Management
- Risk Management
- Statistical Methods and Metrics
- Training and Development
- IT Transformation
- Vendor Management
- Acebo Translation Techniques & Seminars
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
- Information Modeling, IDEF
- IT Governance Institute (COBIT)
- International Organization for Standardization ISO-9000
- Project Management Institute (PMI) PMBOK
- Software Engineering Institute (SEI) CMM
- Behavioral Therapy & Childcare Workshops & Seminars
- Education Workshops & Seminars
Our Highly Distinguished Circle of Clients includes
many Fortune 2000 organizations.
Please contact us for further discussion.
SOFTWARE: Adobe, Lotus Notes, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access, MS Project
IBM-3090, HP-9000, PCs, LANs, Modems, Printers, Servers, AT& 4ESS, 5ESS.
- MBA, Banking and Finance, Pace University.
- BBA, Statistics and Systems Methodology, Baruch College
- CDP, Systems Management, ICCP
- ACTFL Oral Proficiency Interview, (OPI), Spanish: Superior, Level 10
- Praxis National Teacher Examinations
- Praxis, Spanish Content Knowledge Examination
- Project Management Training, PMI, SEI, ISACA
- CPR Trained, AHA
- First Aid Trained, AHA
- BA Certification Training, State of New Jersey Dec. 2009
- Behavioral Assitance (BA), Penn State University, Feb. 2009
- Mental Health First Aid Certification, June, 2013
- Judicial and Medical Interpreter, Brookdale College
- Adjunct Professor, Brookdale College, BCC
- Alumni, Baruch College, New York City, BBC
- Alumni, Pace University, New York City, Pace
- Member, BPOE, Elks Lodge #724, Long Branch, NJ, BPOE Elks
- Member, New Jersey Education Association, NJEA
- Safety & Security, Emergency Response Team, Long Branch Public Schools
- Notary Public, State of New Jersey, Notary Public
- Member, National Language Service Corps, NLSC